Wednesday, November 22, 2006

We shall overcome!

I know, I know. I've been a bad, bad blogger.

This is a month-long exercise and not posting for two weeks is pretty much unforgivable, I know.

Thing is, I haven't really had a lot to say. This site was going to be where I shared my experiences as a moustachioed do-gooder but my moustache-growing prowress is slightly less than I had hoped.

Oh it's grown, it's just grown kind of blond-like, especially compared to my beard and hair. It's at the point now where it's at least discernable (pics to follow soon, I swear) but if I go a day or two without shaving my beard, it nearly catches up.

But don't be glum, chums, this whole experiment wasn't about my folicle ineptitudes! It's about charity! It's about us Y-Chromosomers standing up and saying, my balls and bum are important too!

It's about kickin' testicular cancer's ass and taking prostate cancer's name!

So don't let my inadequacies stand in the way of you making a difference. Click the donation link to the right and tell the manly cancers they can kiss your shiny, daffodil ass!

It's what he would have wanted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home